 Local / Canada / 805
Re: TRU & Cookstown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 16:38:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Jeff Shiner writes:

p.s.  Does anyone know where in Canuck-land I can get a reasonably priced >4561?

You may have missed it.  The one time during the year the entry level train
goes for sale is during the month before Christmas with Zellers.  It drops
down to $91 or so.  It might also be low this month, if there are extras.

Sometimes there's a huge toy clearance (it happened this summer) at Zellers
and there's 4561's lying around which get discounted.  A friend got one for
$45 that way.

Calum