 Local / Canada / 802
801  |  803
Subject:
TRU & Cookstown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:15:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Jude Beaudin writes:
FYI,

ZNAP is 40% off at TRU this week. They also had an ad for Studios, LOM and the
new SW sets but alas, it was for regular prices. :-(

Jude

Of some interest is that most of the older SW sets are discounted.
This includes the SW bucket... usually a fairly useless pack but
for $14.98Cdn it becomes more attractive.   Heck... they sure are
good for sorting Lego bricks!

I also went to the Cookstown outlet mall yesterday... only to find
that I had wasted my time and gas.  There are no discounts worth mentioning.
They had the Droid Developer for around $70.00... sounds good unless you
compare to the US Walmart price.   They have the train tracks accessory kits
but there are no discounts on those at all.

- Jeff

p.s.  Does anyone know where in Canuck-land I can get a reasonably priced 4561?