 Local / Canada / 803
  Boxing day (non) sales.

So was anyone else seriously cheesed about having gotten up early on Boxing day to find diddly squat for Lego sales? Nothing. Not Walmart, not Zellers, not Sears or the Bay, nothing at TRU. Nothing. Nada. Zip. TRU had the same things on sale (most (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Boxing day (non) sales.

(...) Well, no, but in general, Boxing Day has been assumed part of the marketing/sales plan for most retail stores. There are rarely deals for electronics or anything else big ticket. Clothes are probably a better option, as are Christmas ornaments (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Boxing day (non) sales.

(...) You mean the $32 X-Wing is back? I still need one of those! When does that sale end? (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Boxing day (non) sales.

(...) Umm...Dunno. :) I'm thinking of doing a sweep tonight through all the Edmonton Walmarts to see if any of them have any 1200 piece tubs left... I can swing by a TRU and see about the X-Wing for you. James (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)