 Local / Canada / 735
  Technical support help

Hi All, I recently purchased a Search Sub 8250 set at Winners. I thought "What a find", but when I got home all of the pneumatic parts were missing. Unfortunately Winners didn't have any more in stock, so all they could do is offer me a refund. Does (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Technical support help

Mark, Lego Canada is at 45 Mural Street in Richmond Hill, Ontario (a suburb north of Toronto) at 905-764-5346. The Canadian address you see on the Lego boxes and catalogues for Markam, Ontario is old - they closed that warehouse last year and moved (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Technical support help

Could it be...another AFOL in Calgary??? -Adam (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)