 Local / Canada / 63
    MSRP for SW Ep I sets in Canada —Gail Meagher
   Heather, after putting up with me calling repeatedly for the S@H specials this morning, was able to give me the MSRP for the SW Ep I sets. She said that they had already shipped out a fair amount of these sets, but the stores were not allowed to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)