 Local / Canada / 63
62  |  64
Subject:
MSRP for SW Ep I sets in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:46:55 GMT

Heather, after putting up with me calling repeatedly
for the S@H specials this morning, was able to give
me the MSRP for the SW Ep I sets.  She said that they had
already shipped out a fair amount of these sets, but
the stores were not allowed to sell it yet.  Names and
piece counts are from elsewhere.

  $8.99  7101 Lightsabre Duel (50p)
  $8.99  7111 Trade Federation Droid Starfighter (68p)
$14.99  7121 Naboo Swamp (81p)
$18.99  7131 Anakin's Pod Racer (131p)
$27.99  7141 Naboo Fighter
$39.99  7151 Sith Infiltrator (243p)
$69.99  7161 Gungan Sub (375p)
$109.99  7171 Mos Espa Pod Race

Not bad.  If you manage a 20% off sale, only $240 plus tax
for all of them :).
--
Gail Meagher
LEGO: PI+++c(6286) TR+++(4563) MOC+++ HM++(293)