 Local / Canada / 6
    Re: Freestyle buckets/bins at Walmart —Todd Lehman
   (...) That's a great deal! BTW, please post your real-life name for the records here, so that the server can recognize you when you post, and automatically add your name to your messages. --Todd (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Freestyle buckets/bins at Walmart —Chris Bonnici
   (...) Oopsies, so excited that I only configured NewsXpress with the essential server name and port. All fixed. I think. New Excitement!!!! Zellers has Special Pieces buckets for 7 bucks. Thats about 460 pieces!!!! Today is October 6th! Mindstorms (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca)