 Local / Canada / 554
Re: Canuck S@H Catalog not avail yet :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 15:57:56 GMT

Jude Beaudin <shiningblade@home.com> wrote:
1-800-267-5346) and registered a formal complaint, she took my name and address
and told me to go to the website which she was on the updated version earlier
today. AHHHHHHH!!!!! I then politely informed her I can't get on to the new

Jude -- this is pretty normal behavior for when an IP address changes. It
simply takes a while for it to propagate throughout the DNS system. They
could have reduced this time by setting down the expiration times a few days
before the rollout, but oh well. It'll be okay in a day or so.

If it's still not working for you, try changing your DNS server to
ns.bu.edu, which I know has the correct information. (You'll want to change
it back eventually, of course.)

-> lugnet.off-topic.geek
--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org