 Local / Canada / 550
549  |  551
Subject:
Canuck S@H Catalog not avail yet :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:51:44 GMT

I just got off the phone with the US S@H office (after dialing the Canadian
consumer number 1-800-267-5346!?!) and was told that the Cdn fall catalog is
not finished being printed and will not be sent out until the end of the month.
GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

While typing this, I just phoned the Canadian Customer affairs people (also at
1-800-267-5346) and registered a formal complaint, she took my name and address
and told me to go to the website which she was on the updated version earlier
today. AHHHHHHH!!!!! I then politely informed her I can't get on to the new
website and asked if Brad is going to do another announcement to LUGNET when it
is ready (she didn't know). She said the site will be running properly by the
end of the weekend.

Jude

To sum up: Canadian catalogs at end of month, website at end of weekend, one
more dissatisfied customer now!!!