 Local / Canada / 506
Re: Extremely cheap 4561 Railway Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 05:39:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, A. Mark Wilburn writes:
Bryan? Kevin? Where IS Semiahmoo? Directions from Richmond? Does anyone know
of any Zellers within Vancouver itself that have any left?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Semiahmoo is at the edge of Surrey, quite close to White Rock actually.  Take
Hwy 99 South, keep on going until you see the exit for 152nd St (or Ave).
After taking the exit you'll be at 32nd St (or Ave).  Keep going south on
152nd until you intersect 16th.  That's where Semiahmoo Mall is.  The only
major dept store there is Zellers.

Hope that helps... Look at a map just in case!  And it's worth the gas money
(so darn expensive nowadays!) :)

Bryan