 Local / Canada / 504
Re: Extremely cheap 4561 Railway Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 01:43:44 GMT

I just grabbed one myself - it was a nice drive down there from Richmond, but
horrible back!  I paid $79 including tax, which is an awesome deal.  You could
almost get 2 for the price of 1 regular price set.  There were at least 6
still on shelves as of 4pm today.

Driving from your place down to Semiahmoo must have taken forever!

Thanks to all who pointed this deal out to me/us.

Bryan
Bryan? Kevin? Where IS Semiahmoo? Directions from Richmond? Does anyone know
of any Zellers within Vancouver itself that have any left?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mark,
    (Optimus Prime guy)