 Local / Canada / 46
  Re: Lego & Canada Post are S-L-O-W

(...) I just got my second one this week (one my name, one in my mothers). LEGO Canada always seems to be late in getting out catalogues. The last few seem to just be a cut down version of the US one. Don't know if it is significantly different in (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lego & Canada Post are S-L-O-W

Gail Meagher <685721@ican.net> wrote in message <36FBC6B2.705B@ican.net>... (...) Another store where I have seen Mindstorms is a small chain in New Minas and Greenwood else called The Creative Mind. No idea on the price. John Battcock (25 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)