 Local / Canada / 49
Re: Lego & Canada Post are S-L-O-W
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 04:05:39 GMT

Gail Meagher <685721@ican.net> wrote in message <36FBC6B2.705B@ican.net>...

I think the only place youa re likely to see a mindstorms is
maybe in Eatons, but don't hold your breath.  I remember an ad
showing they had them, but don't trust it.  Sears also
sells it through the catalogue, so it could conceivably
show up in an outlet store.  Well, I can dream about it at least :).

Another store where I have seen Mindstorms is a small chain in New Minas and
Greenwood else called The Creative Mind. No idea on the price.

John Battcock