 Local / Canada / 455
  30% off @ Zellers!

This weeks sale is 15% off, but I found some sets that are scanning at 30% off! I didn't have time to check everything, but it seems to be only the following older sets: Ninja sets Desert Adventurer sets from 1998 4561 express train Wild west (if (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 30% off @ Zellers!

(...) off! (...) Also the ResQ, Outback and Diver sets. I think those are classified as discontinued toys like some Stawars toys, hence has 30% off. (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)