 Local / Canada / 462
Re: 30% off @ Zellers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 01:19:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Andrew Keeping writes:
This weeks sale is 15% off, but I found some sets that are scanning at 30% • off!
I didn't have time to check everything, but it seems to be only the
following older sets:
Ninja sets
Desert Adventurer sets from 1998
4561 express train
Wild west (if there are any left)
Some Spaceport,  the simulation station was 30%off , but the 2 smaller sets I
checked were only 15% off

Also the ResQ, Outback and Diver sets.  I think those are classified as
discontinued toys like some Stawars toys, hence has 30% off.