 Local / Canada / 441
Re: BAD NEWS ;-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 03:03:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Jude Beaudin writes:
S@H will be charging shipping effective the new summer catalog;-(

<snif>

The current catalog will be in effect until June 30.

<snif>

I am very angry and am tempted to ask for a boycott, but that is just the
grief talking...I hope...

<snif>

I just confirmed this with a S@H rep this evening and she sounded like she
didn't want to hear another customer complain.

<snif>

They already charge shipping, incase you didn't notice.

They say in the last catalog there is no extra charge for shipping as their
way to thank us for the business...I guess they are no longer grateful.

<snif>

The prices are going down to retail. Something that is $5.50 will now be
$4.99. Chariging shipping will make small order more expensive, but large
orders cheaper.