 Local / Canada / 436
435  |  437
Subject:
BAD NEWS ;-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 00:00:17 GMT

S@H will be charging shipping effective the new summer catalog;-(

<snif>

The current catalog will be in effect until June 30.

<snif>

I am very angry and am tempted to ask for a boycott, but that is just the
grief talking...I hope...

<snif>

I just confirmed this with a S@H rep this evening and she sounded like she
didn't want to hear another customer complain.

<snif>

They say in the last catalog there is no extra charge for shipping as their
way to thank us for the business...I guess they are no longer grateful.

<snif>

Goodbye, phone specials!!!

With regret and <snif> sorrow

Jude

Please on Canada Day, take a moment of silence to grieve our loss.