 Local / Canada / 326
  Destroyer Droid Query

Hi I passed on #8002 at TRU here in NS last night at 79.99. Wondering if anybody has Zeller's or Walmart pricing that they can pass on? Thanks John Battcock (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Destroyer Droid Query

(...) 'Fraid not. TRU is the only place I've seen these, and I've been everywhere in the last day or so. Just a side note, has anyone else noticed that Zellers has upped their price points lately? All the "19.99" sets are still $19.99, but sets that (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Destroyer Droid Query

(...) Didn`t see some yet but retail price is 69.99$, maybe they are triyng to do more money on SW while they are the only one to have them yet. The store can have them for around 50$ each from TLC. Martin (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)