 Local / Canada / 330
Re: Destroyer Droid Query
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 18:43:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, John Battcock writes:
Hi

I passed on #8002 at TRU here in NS last night at 79.99. Wondering if
anybody has Zeller's or Walmart pricing that they can pass on?

Thanks

John Battcock

Didn`t see some yet but retail price is 69.99$, maybe they are triyng to do
more money on SW while they are the only one to have them yet.

The store can have them for around 50$ each from TLC.

Martin