 Local / Canada / 321
  Re: Technic Bargain

In lugnet.loc.ca, Dean Husby writes: since we are on the subject... (...) they (...) That was the only concern of mine when I picked up that set. I tested the motor first thing at it worked good. Are these the same motors used in the mindstorms (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Technic Bargain

(...) They are the same motors. I'll bet the batch that went into the above sets were bad. That's why this one set suffers so badly from this problem. LEGO will replace the motors with no hassles. I've got one replaced and the other on it's way. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)