 Local / Canada / 305
    Re: Shop @ Home Order —Mark Herzberg
   (...) No, they are not. I'm 99% sure it is required by law in the US, unlike Canada. It is only featured on sets imported from Europe. I'm sorry this has happened in Canada, but calling American kids stupid because the goverment (or LEGO, in the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Shop @ Home Order —Dean Husby
   (...) You are right. It's just that my Town lego shipment was woefully disappointing... Prefab'd pieces out the wazoo. Ugg. Town Jr. is right... So, no, not all US children are stupid. But town Jr. is... Dean (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)