 Local / Canada / 305
Re: Shop @ Home Order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 04:22:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Dean Husby writes:
AND they put the stupid sticker on everything "Choking Hazard" Are US
children SO stupid that they NEED more warnings and damage my boxes??? UGG!

Dean

No, they are not. I'm 99% sure it is required by law in the US, unlike Canada.
It is only featured on sets imported from Europe. I'm sorry this has happened
in Canada, but calling American kids stupid because the goverment (or LEGO, in
the case that I am wrong) takes an extra precaution, is simply rude, even
though you might not have meant it.