 Local / Canada / 2594
    Clearance deals at Target and Walmart —Andrew Keeping
   Just a heads up on some of the deals I've seen at Target and Walmart in Ontario this past week. (prices shown are approximate due to bad memory) Target has 30% off on some sets. Oddly, there was no signage or price stickers indicating this and I had (...) (11 years ago, 25-Jul-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)