 Local / Canada / 2560
  Canadian sales Dec 7-13

All flyers good from Friday Dec 7 through Thursday Dec 13 unless otherwise noted. No LEGO in the Canadian Tire flyer this week. ---...--- Zellers - Save 30% on all Yellow ticketed toys and electronics. Friday 7-Sun 9, save 10% when you pay with an (...) (12 years ago, 6-Dec-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian sales Dec 7-13

(...) I'll also add that Winners has a few Lego sets in right now. I can't recall the numbers, but there was the large mining dump truck, Plo koon's Jedi starfighter, the small forest fighter atv, and the City of Atlantis. Andrew (12 years ago, 6-Dec-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)