 Local / Canada / 2561
Re: Canadian sales Dec 7-13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2012 20:43:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:
---------------

It has been quite a few years since Sears Outlet stores (not regular Sears
stores) have put out pallets of LEGO at 67% off just before and after Christmas,
but I am still hopeful.  If you see anything, please post.  As well, Sears is
selling the Best-Lock Stargate sets in Canada.  I've read the reviews that the
quality is below abysmal, but if anyone sees them in an outlet store, I'd like
to know.

S@H free shipping on orders over $99 continues.

Gail Meagher
Halifax, NS

I'll also add that Winners has a few Lego sets in right now.  I can't recall the
numbers, but there was the large mining dump truck, Plo koon's Jedi starfighter,
the small forest fighter atv, and the City of Atlantis.

Andrew