 Local / Canada / 2559
Re: Canada's Largest LEGO Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 17:35:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
One of the Canadian posters over on Eurobricks (where I posted this as well)...
questioned me about a 7100 Educational set in Canada in the late 1970s.  In the
1960s and 1970s TLG often reused the set numbers... sometimes 3 times.

And from circa 1977-83 Samsonite of Canada produced an Educational set 7100 that
was a Samsonite suitcase with 1440 parts.  There was also a 7110 box that was
the refill for the 7100 set.

Here's an image (from Chapter 13 of my DVD/download)....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82930629@N08/8241907997/sizes/m/in/photostream/

This is one I always wanted--saw it on the last page of every brochure in every
set I got when I was a kid.

Alas, never owned it :(

<snip>

Cheers,