 Local / Canada / 2533
  TRU sale Aug 24-Sept 3

No LEGO in the Zellers, Walmart or Sears flyers this week. ---...--- The TRU flyer is good from Friday August 24 through _Monday_ September 3rd. Note, TRU has free shipping when you order 3 or more LEGO construction sets through the website. 25% off (...) (12 years ago, 25-Aug-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: TRU sale Aug 24-Sept 3

(...) On another note, the 2012 Sears Wishbook became available for pickup on August 25th. A fair bit of Lego in it, but interestingly, it states that the LEGO is only available online or for catalogue purchases, so I guess we won't be seeing it in (...) (12 years ago, 27-Aug-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)