 Local / Canada / 2534
Re: TRU sale Aug 24-Sept 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:23:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:
No LEGO in the Zellers, Walmart or Sears flyers this week.

--------------

The TRU flyer is good from Friday August 24 through _Monday_ September 3rd.
Note, TRU has free shipping when you order 3 or more LEGO construction sets
through the website.

25% off all LEGO electronics.

20% off selected TRU exclusive LEGO sets.  Includes:
5888 Ocean Interceptor (Dino) $35.97 (reg $44.99)
9457 Fangpyre Wrecking Ball $55.97 (reg $69.99)
9495 Gold Leader's Y wing Starfighter $55.97 (reg $69.99)
10215 Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter $71.97 (reg $89.99)
7879 Hoth Echo Base $95.97 (reg $119.99)
7848 TRU Delivery Truck $43.97 (reg $54.99)

20% off LEGO Accessories.  Shows pictures of the minifig display cases, play
mat, and giant minifig head sorter.

20% off select LEGO building sets.  Flyer shows a Dino set, Beach house, 4440
Forest Police station, a Technic Helecopter, and 6863 Batwing Battle over Gotham
City.

Get Heroica Ganrash ($4.99 value) free with the purchase of any LEGO Heroica
Board Game.

---------------

I noticed this week that at least one of the friends sets from the January
release is sold out at S@H, and some others are "call to check availability".  I
hope this means they are selling well, but they are difficult to find in the
stores, and I haven't found them on sale yet.

Gail Meagher
Halifax, NS

On another note, the 2012 Sears Wishbook became available for pickup on August
25th.  A fair bit of Lego in it, but interestingly, it states that the LEGO is
only available online or for catalogue purchases, so I guess we won't be seeing
it in any more Sears stores.

There were a couple of big sets with $20 off until January, but otherwise the
prices area pretty much the same as everywhere else.