 Local / Canada / 2532
Re: Canadian sales Aug 17-23
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:08:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:

TRU flyer good from Friday August 17 through Thursday August 23.  Sigh, they
have "upgraded" the flyer page again, making it almost impossible for me to see.

20% off all LEGO City, Creator and basic building sets.  Excludes clearance.
Selection varies.

A friend got the flyer.  They also have 20% off Cars, Dino and Alien Conquest.
Excludes clearance.  Also 20% off 8 selected Star Wars sets.
7965 Millennium Falcon $143.97
7964 Republic Frigate $123.97
7962 A&S Pod Racers $95.97
7879 Hoth Echo Base $95.97
7961 Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator $71.97
Plus 3 others

Gail Meagher