 Local / Canada / 2531
2530  |  2532
Subject:
Canadian sales Aug 17-23
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 15:26:50 GMT

Well, I guess it is better than last week (no LEGO in Zellers, Sears or Walmart
flyers, and no TRU flyer).  This week there is no LEGO in the Sears or Walmart
flyers.

---------------

Zellers flyer good from Friday August 17 through Thursday August 23.
Save $3 on Hero factory sets, reg $10.99 for $7.99.  They are plastic
containers.  I think the set numbers shown (I assume not all of them) are 2191,
2183 and 2145 (all from 2011, last year).

---------------

TRU flyer good from Friday August 17 through Thursday August 23.  Sigh, they
have "upgraded" the flyer page again, making it almost impossible for me to see.

20% off all LEGO City, Creator and basic building sets.  Excludes clearance.
Selection varies.

There might be more in the TRU flyer, but I can only get my computer to show one
corner of the first page.  Sorry.

http://www.toysrus.ca/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=12027082&ab=TRU_ASPOT_FLYER

Gail Meagher
Halifax