 Local / Canada / 2478
Re: Walmart has City Advent Calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:48:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:
   No TRU flyer this week online, but I assume it is week three of Bricktober. (free magnet fig with purchase of $35 or more before taxes etc. - annoying as it is only $20 or more in the US).

Still no online flyer for TRU, and I tried having my address in NS, Ontario and BC in case it wasn’t national. A friend in Vancouver got a flyer delivered to his door though. Week three of Bricktober. Free magnet fig with $35 purchase. Free mini lighthouse set (~$5 value) with $35 purchase of City, Castle or Atlantis sets. The City, Castle and Atlantis are buy one get 15% off, buy two get 20% off, buy three get 25% off.

Gail Meagher Halifax