 Local / Canada / 2477
2476  |  2478
Subject:
Walmart has City Advent Calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2011 21:09:26 GMT

From the Walmart flyer, good from Friday October 14 through Thursday October 20.

7553 LEGO City Advent Calendar $37.44.  It is normally $39.99 from LEGO.

No TRU flyer this week online, but I assume it is week three of Bricktober.
(free magnet fig with purchase of $35 or more before taxes etc. - annoying as it
is only $20 or more in the US).

S@H seems to have "upgraded" their shop website so I can load a page about every
5 minutes, and then I don't think I'm seeing everything.  Thanks LEGO.  (yes I'm
on dial-up with an old computer, but upgrading it comes out of my LEGO budget)

Gail Meagher
Halifax