 Local / Canada / 2435
  TRU sale (two weeks)

TRU flyer good from Friday January 14 to Thursday January 27th. 20% off all* LEGO City, Atlantis, Basic Buckets and Box Sets. 30 to choose from. *excludes clearance. Selection varies by store. Flyer shows 3180 Tank Truck $22.37 (reg $27.99) 7634 (...) (14 years ago, 13-Jan-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: TRU sale (two weeks)

(...) Hi Gail, I have heard from a member of my club that he scored some of the series 3 minifigs at Walmart in Mississauga ON on Thursday. So it looks like it is just a matter of time. Cheers, Jude (14 years ago, 15-Jan-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Series 3 Collectible Minifigs...

(...) It looks like my nearest Walmart in St. Catharines after a restocking of the Lego in the toy section, that there are at least 3 retail cases full of series 3 minifig packs for sale. Ben (14 years ago, 30-Jan-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)