 Local / Canada / 2435
2434  |  2436
Subject:
TRU sale (two weeks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 18:51:57 GMT

TRU flyer good from Friday January 14 to Thursday January 27th.

20% off all* LEGO City, Atlantis, Basic Buckets and Box Sets.
30 to choose from.
*excludes clearance.  Selection varies by store.
Flyer shows
3180 Tank Truck $22.37 (reg $27.99)
7634 Tractor $14.37 (reg $17.99)
8079 Shadow Snapper $31.97 (reg $39.99) [S@H sale $19.99]
8076 Deep Sea Striker $22.37 (reg $27.99)
(looks similar to 6166?)Ultimate LEGO building set $34.37 (reg $42.99)

20% off all $19.99 Video Games.  Shows a LEGO Star Wars game.

I've been checking the Sears Outlet store in Halifax (different from a regular
Sears store) a few times a week since early December and they haven't had any
LEGO at all.  A few boxes of DUPLO in December, and a bunch of MegaBlocs dragon
eggs, but no LEGO.  Anyone find any in another store?  Other years they have had
pallets of LEGO at deep discounts.

If anyone sees Series three MiniFigs could you please post about it.  I'm
getting tired of haunting Walmart looking for them.  I expected them to show up
with the 2011 LEGO, but no such luck around here.

Thanks,

Gail Meagher
Halifax.