 Local / Canada / 2427
  Toys R US deals "Half Price Event"

Not to steal Gail Meager's thunder, but I had to post this: In response to Blackfriday deals south of the border, Toys R US Canada has a half price event that goes from November 26 to December 2 (Friday to the following Thursday). There are 2 sets (...) (14 years ago, 25-Nov-10, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Toys R US deals "Half Price Event"

(...) Snicker, guess my post beat this by a minute :). Glad to have anyone else post when they see a deal, especially as I miss them sometimes. I just do it because I usually have the spare time, and I really appreciated others doing it back when I (...) (14 years ago, 25-Nov-10, to lugnet.loc.ca)