 Local / Canada / 241
  New Star Wars Lego in Canada?

I was wondering if anyone in Canada has come across the new Star Wars Lego sets? They have been just "discovered" in the US but no one from Canada has said anything. Anyone found anything? Anyone even looking? (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: New Star Wars Lego in Canada?

Last year I remember seeing a couple of the amazon sets on the 30th of Dec here in NS. Always looking though, especially since I have 10 coupons to use before Dec 31. John battcock (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: New Star Wars Lego in Canada?

(...) Didn't look today - too busy freezing my fingers putting up the X-mas lights, but when I did "the loop" (Walmart, Sears, Zellers, the Bay, TRU) yesterday there was none to be found. Lots of crowds though. Ugh. James (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: New Star Wars Lego in Canada?

James, where are you located in Canada? Adam (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: New Star Wars Lego in Canada?

(...) Which James? James Brown lives in AB (near Edmonton) I live for now in St John's, NF James Powell (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)