 Local / Canada / 2355
2354  |  2356
Subject:
WHaCKOLuG's 62 Brick Challenge.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 03:47:56 GMT

Check out what our members brought to the meeting for our 62 Brick Challenge.

These photos and vids belong to Jef. Used with permission.

Jenn made a brick

Janey also made a brick, a WHACKOLUG/WHACKALUG sign ,

a train set, and a redesigned micro red rocket

Iain made working rcx little bot

Jef made a butterfly knife

All pics and 2 short vids can be found here http://www.flickr.com/photos/janeyredbrick/sets/72157622070819628/

Awesome job Whackoluggers!