 Local / Canada / 2350
  Starwars deals at WalMart

I was in Waterloo yeaterday and after having a short visit with Janey at the Lego shop I went next door to the Wal-Mart to see if they have any new Lego in stock. Not only do they hava lot of new sets, including the 7778 Midi-Scale Millenium Falcon (...) (15 years ago, 5-Aug-09, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Starwars deals at WalMart

(...) It was a pleasure meeting you Andrew, perhaps I will see you again at the store soon, or better yet, at a WHaCKaLuG dinner. Cheers, Janey "Red Brick" (15 years ago, 7-Aug-09, to lugnet.loc.ca)