 Local / Canada / 2350
2349  |  2351
Subject:
Starwars deals at WalMart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 21:45:15 GMT

I was in Waterloo yeaterday and after having a short visit with Janey at the
Lego shop I went next door to the Wal-Mart to see if they have any new Lego in
stock.  Not only do they hava lot of new sets, including the 7778 Midi-Scale
Millenium Falcon ($50 CDN) and Indiana Jones Ambush in Cairo ($13), but they
also have marked down a couple of the older Star Wars sets:
7751 Ahsoka's starfighter $30,
7673 Magnaguard Starfighter $40, and
7672 Rogue Shadow $40

Cheers,