 Local / Canada / 2348
Re: WHaCKaLuG - Sunday the 26th.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2009 06:24:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:

<snip>

Again, the night was a total pleasure, and I look forward to our next meeting
Aug 16th.

Janey "Red Brick" (who may, or may not be in love with our waitress last
night for forking Jeff for me so I didnt have to get up from my comfy seat
and was thrill to have the every cheerful and welcoming Christopher by my
side, sorry "new guy" but heck, it beats "fishchick" by a mile.)

and i missed it :(

glad everyone had fun!

Dave K

And you were missed as well.  Perhaps you can come to the August meeting... but
if not, I guess I will see you at the great tic tac toe game come Sept.

Hope you are having a great summer.

Janey "Red Brick"