 Local / Canada / 2343
Re: WHaCKaLuG - Sunday the 26th.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:35:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
   Hello everyone...

Its that time again... WHaCKaLuG dinner meeting!

Ordering food or drinks is optional, laughing and chatting are mandatory.

Hmm, I thought you guys were against authority and making rulz?!?! ;^)

Have fun and I wish I was closer to the US-Canadian border so that I could bother you guys...I mean attend your meetings!