 Local / Canada / 2312
    2009 Sets on TRU site —Jude Beaudin
   Hi, I just noticed some of the 2009 sets including some pirates showing on the Canadian TRU website, they all have a release date of Dec 20th. You can apparently pre order them now. (URL) (16 years ago, 15-Dec-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: 2009 Sets on TRU site —David Koudys
   (...) Saw 3 pirate sets at the local TRU here in Hamilton tonite-- LEGO Pirates - Brickbeard's Bounty LEGO Pirates - Soldier's Fort LEGO Pirates - Loot Island The other ones may have been there--I didn't look too hard (was busy checking out the Mars (...) (16 years ago, 16-Dec-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)