 Local / Canada / 2312
2311  |  2313
Subject:
2009 Sets on TRU site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:36:44 GMT

Hi,

I just noticed some of the 2009 sets including some pirates showing on the
Canadian TRU website, they all have a release date of Dec 20th. You can
apparently pre order them now.

http://www.toysrus.ca/search/index.jsp?fbc=1&f=PAD%2FBrand+Name+Secondary%2FLego&cp=2567287&categoryId=2567287&fbn=Brand+Name+Secondary%7CLego&view=all

Cheers,

Jude