 Local / Canada / 2275
    Walmart has Lego!!! FOTW, Starwars army builders for less than $5.00 —Benjamin Medinets
   My wife "dragged" me to the Walmart near my house (4th Avenue, St. Catharines) and while she was shopping for baby clothes (for a present for a friend's baby shower), I went to the opposite side of the store to see if they finally had some Lego (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Walmart has Lego!!! FOTW, Starwars army builders for less than $5.00 —Bob Parker
   (...) You sir have found a very special woman there. Please treat her accordingly :^) My ex only tolerated my lego habit but would have been pleased as punch if she had stuck around long enough to reap the benefits when I sold off most of my (...) (16 years ago, 5-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)