 Local / Canada / 2275
2274  |  2276
Subject:
Walmart has Lego!!! FOTW, Starwars army builders for less than $5.00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 19:16:51 GMT

My wife "dragged" me to the Walmart near my house (4th Avenue, St. Catharines)
and while she was shopping for baby clothes (for a present for a friend's baby
shower), I went to the opposite side of the store to see if they finally
had some Lego there.

Sure enough, not only they had Lego, but Lego on the cheap.... ahem... well
the only Lego they had was the Clone Trooper Battle Pack and the Droid Battle
Pack....  marked as "Droids - $4.69".  I scanned the limited Clones (two left
in the store) and they were same price as the droids.

I originally went to get 4 of the clones, but I saw some DVD's I liked, so I
went back and returned 2 of the clone packs.  I found my wife, and she
"INSISTED" I get two more, so we made a deal in that she would pay for 2 and I
would pay for two, and she would get a net of 4 clone battle packs!!!

Just thought I'd post that,
Ben M