 Local / Canada / 2184
Re: Canadian Flag Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:22:39 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Allemann wrote:
   After playing around with Digital Designer for a bit I thought I’d try and actually design something using the available parts. Here’s one of the results - a small sculpture of the Canadian flag.

Note that I did cheat a little when taking the pictures. The factory version of the model uses 2x2 white tiles across the top of the center portion, as the palette doesn’t contain any 1xn white tiles.

Enjoy,

Great job Jason!

But I have to object to the LEGO Factory’s $24.07 CDN price tag especially since it is only $17.40 US (not that it is well priced in its own right), but still...

Jude

XFUT .loc.ca since I am complaining about the exchange rate