 Local / Canada / 2046
    Re: Winners ... wow ... 10001 —Andrew Keeping
   (...) Actually I made the mistake. The store with the LEGO is Liquidation World. There is a Liquidators outlet as well that sells the same type of stuff, but they didn't have any lego last time I was in one. I think there are a number of Liquidation (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Winners ... wow ... 10001 —Peter Langlois
   (...) Andrew, No problem. The end result is good news because there is a Liquidation World in Brantford. I guess I will just have to go check it out on my lunch tomorrow. Peter (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)