 Local / Canada / 2046
Re: Winners ... wow ... 10001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 00:55:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Peter Langlois wrote:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Andrew Keeping wrote:
The Bricks and Blocks outlet in St Jacobs (Waterloo) had the metroliner for $99
as well.  I haven't been there in the last month so they might be sold out of
them by now.  Another place if you're looking for good lego bargains is
Liquidator's Outlet.  They have a the 3416 soccer womens team for $2.99, the
7119 twin pod cloud car for $2.99 and the 7113 tusken raider encounter for
$2.99.  They also have some starwars minis and the 1583 curse of the pharao for
$1.79.  The technic darth vader is $19.99 and the ewok attack is $7.99.
Meanwhile back at Zellers...  during last weeks BOGO sale I noticed that they
have the discovery space shuttle for $29.99 and the 7034 Surveilance truck for
$17.00.

happy shopping,
Andrew

Andrew,
Where is Liquidator's World? Is there more than one?

Peter

D'Oh! I guess I mixed up the name. Where is Liquidators Outlet? Is this the same
place as Liquidation World?

Peter

Actually I made the mistake.  The store with the LEGO is Liquidation World.
There is a Liquidators outlet as well that sells the same type of stuff, but
they didn't have any lego last time I was in one. I think there are a number of
Liquidation Worlds around the area but I'm not sure where.  The one I was at is
in Arthur Ontario, about 1/2 hour north of Guelph.  I'd only seen maybe 3 or 4
soccer sets there in the past. Not nearly the number of the sets they had in
this time.  BTW there isn't much of a selection at that store anymore courtesy
of me ;-)  Just a few of the jedi starfighter/slave one mini's left.

I should also mention that I made a mistake about the metroliners at the Bricks
and blocks outlet.  They are $119, not $99.  I ws there this afternoon and they
still had about a dozen or more in stock.  I also spotted a $99 metroliner at
the winners in Conestoga mall in Waterloo.  I already have one so it's still
sitting on the shelf waiting for someone to snap it up :-)

Andrew