 Local / Canada / 2042
Re: Winners ... wow ... 10001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 13:40:03 GMT

The Bricks and Blocks outlet in St Jacobs (Waterloo) had the metroliner for $99
as well.  I haven't been there in the last month so they might be sold out of
them by now.  Another place if you're looking for good lego bargains is
Liquidator's Outlet.  They have a the 3416 soccer womens team for $2.99, the
7119 twin pod cloud car for $2.99 and the 7113 tusken raider encounter for
$2.99.  They also have some starwars minis and the 1583 curse of the pharao for
$1.79.  The technic darth vader is $19.99 and the ewok attack is $7.99.
Meanwhile back at Zellers...  during last weeks BOGO sale I noticed that they
have the discovery space shuttle for $29.99 and the 7034 Surveilance truck for
$17.00.

happy shopping,
Andrew

In lugnet.loc.ca, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:
Greetings,

I'd heard of someone walking into a local winners and finding a 10001
Metroliner for $99.99, but I wasn't 100% sure it wasn't an urban legend
:).  Well, it happened to me today.  They only had one out, and the box
was in perfect shape.  It was at the Winners in West End Mall in
Halifax, Nova Scotia.  George has found two (at separate times) at the
one in Bayer's Lake.

They also had a bunch of inventor sets, 4090 $9.99, 4095 $39.99, and
4093 wild wind ups (didn't get price).

Gail

That's pretty cool.  I haven't seen any by my area (Southern Ontario), but I'll
keep on the lookout....

(not that I need another metroliner...) ;)

Benjamin Medinets