 Local / Canada / 2030
  Hobby Show Pix

I finally managed to upload my pictures from the Hobby Show. I had a great time there, even though I couldn't stay long on the days that I attended. I only managed to snap a single group shot my first day, so unfortunately I missed getting pictures (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)